Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays (**)
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
- Order number: 23023
- EAN 8809298886677
- Shippingclass: 1
- NEW EDITION OF TRIED TECHNOLOGY The robust Samyang MF 85mm T1.5 VDSLR MK2 Fuji X lens with 85 mm focal length for Fuji X mount is ready for any shoot, also on a drone, a gimbal or handheld.
- CREATE TWO ATTRACTIVE EFFECTS WITH ONE LENS Thanks to the new T1.5 aperture with 9 rounded blades you can produce either a gentle bokeh with round luminous dots in the background, or crisp, sharp images with 18-ray starbursts.
- WORKING IN COMFORT Thanks to the uniform position of the gear rims for aperture and focus, changing lenses with Follow Focus installed is quick and easy. The scales are clearly legible on both sides.
- DEATILED DATA Barrel and mount made from aluminium, aperture T1.5 - T22, 8K resolution, image angle 28,4° on full frame, magnification ratio 1:11.68 (x 0.0856), 9 elements in 7 groups, special lens: 1x ASP, UMC coating, weather sealing around the mount, length 101,0 mm, Ø 84 mm, weight 603,0 g, filter Ø 72 mm
- SCOPE OF DELIVERY 1x Samyang MF 85mm T1.5 VDSLR MK2 Fuji X, 1x Lens Hood (removable), 2x Protective Caps (front and back), 1x Storage Bag
Evoke emotions through top image quality!
Enjoy the highest optical quality of the very fast Samyang MF 85mm T1.5 VDSLR MK2 Fuji X video lens. It is a revised new edition of the popular Samyang MF 85mm T1.5 Video DSLR II Fuji X (Item No. 21867) with additional new features.
Suitable for any kind of shooting
This 85 mm telephoto lens scores with its aperture from T1.5 to T22, the full frame image circle and its compactness of 101,0 mm in length and with a weight of just 603,0 g. This makes the Samyang MF 85mm T1.5 VDSLR MK2 Fuji X suitable for the use on drone, gimbal, car mount, action shots, handheld cameras and, with its close-up limit of 110 cm, even in tight spaces. It is therefore predestined for portrait photography, playing with the depth of field, telephoto shots and generally for details catching the eye of the viewer.
Ready for follow focus
Exchange lenses in the rig fast and easy! Thats a given because the gear rims for focus and aperture are all positioned the same on the Samyang MK2 series of video lenses. The focus angle of 140° and the aperture angle of 48° allow for finest adjustment.
Strong, proven construction
Thrill the viewer by conjuring up soft dreamy images as well as crisp and clear ones all with the same lens! The optical construction of the Samyang MF 85mm T1.5 VDSLR MK2 Fuji X with 1x ASP special lens guarantees crisp, clear images without distortion. Altogether 9 elements are arranged in 7 groups. Samyang's own UMC (Ultra Multi Coating) effectively prevents aberrations, reflections and ghosting. The new aperture with its 9 rounded blades provides round highlights in the blur of the bokeh as well as 18-ray starbursts at a small aperture.
The image angles on different sensors:
- Full Frame: 28,4°
- Super35: 20,6°
- APS-C (x1.5): 19,1°
- APS-C (x1.6): 17,9°
- MFT: 14,4°
|Material||Aluminium, Rubber, Glass|
|Lens connection||Fuji X|
|Developed for||Full Frame|
|Suitable for Sensor||APS-C, Full Frame|
|Lenses / Groups||9 / 7|
|Number of Aperture Slats||9|
|Coating||UMC - Ultra Multi Coating|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||1,1m|
|Body material||Metal and Plastic Combination|
|Angle of View||19,1°|
|Field of Application Lens||Journey, Portrait, Nature, Makro|
|Height of Packaging||155mm|
|Length of Packaging||128mm|
|Packaging Material||Colour Packaging|
|Packaging with Euro Hole||No|
|Weight incl. Packaging||850g|
|Width of Packaging||128mm|