Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays (**)
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
- Order number: 22980
- EAN 4056929229806
- Shippingclass: 1
- High quality electric panning head for 360° panorama photography, time-lapse and interval photography
- For DSLR, system and mirrorless cameras and digital cameras, as well as action cams and smartphones
- Max. max. load 2 kg, operation: horizontal or vertical
- Many setting options, with illuminated display
- Endless rotation possible, clockwise or counterclockwise, with programmable speed
- Operation via 4x AA batteries/rechargeable batteries or USB, 1/4 and 3/8 inch connector
High quality electric panorama head with endless rotation and many features
The electrically driven panorama tripod head Mantona Turnaround 360 Advanced 3 allows high-quality photo and video recordings with minimal effort. It produces first-class panorama, time-lapse and interval shots and is very easy to operate. The Advance 3 impresses with highest precision and numerous features like endless rotation, 7 pre-programmed speeds and much more!
The ideal partner for your photo and video equipment
The Turnaround 360 Advanced 3 tripod head is a panorama pan head for use with cameras and photo equipment weighing up to 2 kg. DSLR, full format, mirrorless or digital cameras can be attached to this tripod head as easily as action cams or smartphones (both adapters included).
The Advanced 3 version of the pan head has been further developed compared to its predecessor and impresses with innovative details - making it the ideal tool for professional and amateur photographers alike.
Innovation for highest comfort, unlimited possibilities and easiest handling:
- Illuminated LC display (can be switched off), for easy operation and clear display of information
- Endless rotation and many more possibilities through integrated programs
- Full control and maximum comfort through flexible adjustment of rotation speed and time
- Exact adjustment of swivel angles - from 10° to 360° freely programmable in 10° increments
- 7 pre-programmed speeds for continuous 360° operation: 48 sec, 5 min, 10 min, 20 min, 30 min, 1 hour, 2 hours per turn
- Display of the battery status, the elapsed time and much more.
- Operation via 4x AA batteries or rechargeable batteries possible, alternatively also via USB mains adapter or power bank
- Smartphone and action cam adapter included in delivery
Tell a story - thanks to endless rotation
Capture changes from right in the middle of your scene with the endless rotation of the Mantona Turnaround 360 Advanced 3 pan head. Whether it's construction progress, the change between day and night, objects being moved or people coming and going - let your imagination run free!
High-quality components for optimum results
Equipped with a motor powered by 4x AA batteries or rechargeable batteries (continuous operation via USB power supply unit or Powerbank possible), this panorama head can rotate in a pre-set period of time in predefined rotation steps through an angle of up to 360° around its own axis - or rotate permanently (see specifications). The head can rotate either clockwise or counterclockwise. In the standard setting, the panorama head rotates 360° in 3 min. and 16 sec. The simple and intuitive operation with only four control buttons and the LC display guarantee high-quality results for everyone.
Sturdy construction with high maximum load capacity
A high-quality, electronically controlled electric motor is built into the very solid and precisely machined housing of the Mantona Turnaround 360 Advanced 3 pan head. The performance and precision of this motor ensure that this pan head runs extremely smoothly and jerk-free, even with heavy equipment weighing up to 2 kg. The motor is powered by 4x AA batteries or rechargeable batteries - optionally also via USB using a mains adapter or a power bank.
Numerous connection possibilities
The Mantona Turnaround 360 Advanced 3 pan head features a 1/4 inch thread connection on the top side. On the underside of the tripod head a 3/8 inch thread is installed (which can also be adapted to 1/4 inch with the installed adapter). This means that this tripod head can be attached securely and quickly to any standard photo or video tripod with the appropriate thread adapter. A rubber pad on the upper side of this tripod head guarantees a non-slip and scratch-free attachment of your equipment.
|Product Type||Photo tripod accessories, Tripod head, Panorama head, electric panhead, ball head for Timelaps|
|Material||Synthetic material, Rubber, Electronic Components|
|Tripod Head||Panorama head 360 degreee|
|Max. Load Tripod Head||2000g|
|Weight Ball Head||410g|
|Height Ball Head||80mm|
|Camera connection||1/4 inch thread|
|Contains quick change plate||No|
|Special Features||Electrical drive engine|
|Height of Packaging||126mm|
|Length of Packaging||158mm|
|Packaging Material||Colour Packaging|
|Packaging with Euro Hole||No|
|Weight incl. Packaging||668g|
|Width of Packaging||97mm|