Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays (**)
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
- Order number: 12377
- EAN 4250234523776
- Shippingclass: 20
- Threaded adapter for screwing into and onto threads, reduces from 3/8 inch (MF) thread to 1/4 inch (KB)
- For example, to mount older cameras with 3/8 inch thread to newer tripods with 1/4 inch screw
- Adapter without rim, disappears completely in the thread
- Wide slot, can be screwed with a coin or screwdriver
- Set of 2
A must-have for practically all photographers!
Enthusiasts of older cameras know the problem: In the past cameras had a 3/8 inch thread, tripods the appropriate screw. Today, the 1/4-inch thread has established itself everywhere. In short: the old analogue gem can no longer be screwed onto the new tripod. With this thread adapter it is possible to mount cameras equipped with a 3/8 inch thread on a tripod with a 1/4 inch screw. The thread adapter is made of high-strength stainless steel and is manufactured to a high standard. Simply screw it into the 3/8 inch thread of your camera or any other piece of equipment and you can screw it onto any 1/4 inch screw.
Whether you want to replace a worn or lost adapter on your equipment or enjoy the safety and quality of a high quality and custom-fit adapter - this thread adapter is an indispensable basic for photo accessories!
These adapters are suitable for:
- Ball heads and Pan heads
- Spotting scopes and telescopes
- Flashes and flash systems
- Quick release plate holders
- ... and other equipment with 3/8 inch threads
|Photo tripod accessories, Screw/thread-adapter
|3/8 inches of thread on 1/4 inches
|Height of Packaging
|Length of Packaging
|Weight incl. Packaging
|Width of Packaging