Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays (**)
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
- Order number: 22553
- EAN 4056929225532
- Shippingclass: 1
- Extremely lightweight and compact carbon travel tripod
- First-class manufacturing, functionality and appearance
- Light as a feather with only 980 g incl. Panorama ball head
- Max. Height 133 cm, max. load 5 kg
- Ultra compact with only 30.5 cm packing size
- Very versatile thanks to monopod and macro function
- Ball head with Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate and panorama function
- Ideal for mirrorless DSLM system cameras, light and medium DSLR cameras, digital cameras, action cameras and smartphones
Mantona light traveller Carbon is ultra light
Not just on long journeys does every gram count with a travel tripod! Therefore the light traveller Carbon is not only very light, but ultralight!
Together with the 245 g of the ball head, this results in an extremely low total weight of only 980 grams. This is made possible by the use of a lightweight, yet high-strength, robust aluminium alloy and CNC production technology. This ensures strength and precision at the lowest possible weight.
Mantona light traveller is ultra compact
Whether in a backpack, plane, subway or car - ultra-compact simply is ultra-compact! Every centimetre counts here too - less is more!
This way the light traveller carbon with folded tripod legs and ball head reaches a packing size of only 30.5 cm. The clips of the tripod leg lock are ergonomically shaped and very comfortable to use.
Thus the light traveller can be folded and stowed in the supplied shoulder bag in a flash.
Mantona light traveller is attractive
No matter where you look - the light traveller is extremely attractive and designed with attention to detail. Whether classic all black or in the elegant combination of black and grey - the anodised surfaces of the light traveller are not only particularly scratch-resistant, but also a pleasure to look at.
Mantona light traveller is versatile and functional
The record weight and dimensions of the light traveller did not come at the expense of the equipment. On the contrary - you get more for less!
The light traveller offers the conversion to a monopod - which is not a given with a light travel tripod. A monopod up to 136 cm high is at your disposal without tools and within just a few seconds. Extremely practical when the ground does not allow a tripod function. No problem with this tripod!
Despite its compactness, the light traveller offers a maximum working height of 133 cm. For macro photography, the tripod can be set into reverse position to make ground level photography easier.
A bubble level on the tripod star facilitates the alignment of the tripod. A cold protection handle provides for comfortable handling, a load hook for safe standing even under adverse conditions.
Panorama ball head with Arca-Swiss compatible quick-change system
The aluminium panorama ball head of the Mantona light traveller is extremely light, weighing only 245 g. Despite its weight optimization, it offers a wealth of functions and a maximum payload of 5 kg.
The quick-release plate of the ball head is Arca-Swiss compatible and equipped with a safety catch and anti-slip rubbers. A spirit level and a bubble level facilitate the adjustment of the installed equipment.
A panorama scale and a separate panorama lock button are available for clean and controlled 360° panorama panning. All three control knobs of the ball head are made of anodized aluminum and thus not only weight-optimized, but also very pleasant to use.
So the Mantona light traveller tripod becomes a carefree companion and your real ""always along"" tripod on large or small photo trips.
- Mirrorless DSLM system cameras
- DSLR single lens reflex cameras
- Digital cameras
- Action Cams and Smartphones
Equipment details of the light traveller tripod:
- 3 tripod legs made of high-strength and feather-light carbon
- 180° foldable tripod legs
- Monopod function, can be used without tools
- 5 leg segments for ultra-compact transport dimensions
- Ergonomically shaped locking clips with spring mechanism
- Easy-to-use ringlock screw caps
- Spirit Level on tripod star
- Cold protection handle
- Load hook for stabilization
- Tripod head mounting screw interchangeable with 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch connection
Equipment details of the light traveller ball head:
- High quality CNC machined and anodized aluminum
- 5 kg max. load
- Arca-Swiss compatible quick-release plate with anti-slip rubber and drop guard
- One bubble level and one spirit level on the ball head
- Drop notch
- Separate control knob for the panorama swivel function
- Panorama scale
- Tripod head mounting plate with threaded bolt for tight head fit
|Product Type||Photo Tripod|
|Material||Aluminium, Stainless steel, Carbon, Rubber|
|Product Color||Black, Carbon fibre-look|
|Max. Working Height||1330mm|
|Max. Load Tripod||5000g|
|Connection to the tripod (for tripod head)||1/4|
|Material Tripod Legs||Carbon|
|Number Tripod Legs||3St|
|Leg Locking||Ring lock|
|Number of Leg Segemts||5|
|min. work height reserve||23cm|
|Min. Working Height||305mm|
|Max. working height one leg function without head||1300mm|
|min. work height reserve||0mm|
|Diameter 1st Leg Segment||22mm|
|Diameter 2nd Leg Segment||19mm|
|Diameter 3rd Leg Segment||16mm|
|Diameter 4th Leg Segment||13mm|
|Diameter 5th Leg Segment||10mm|
|Number of Gummed Leg Segments||1St.|
|Length middle column||22cm|
|Number of Spirit Levels on Ballhead||1|
|Tripod Head||Ball head|
|Max. Load Tripod Head||5000g|
|Height Ball Head||75mm|
|Weight Ball Head||245g|
|Camera connection||1/4 inch|
|Number of Spirit Levels on Ballhead||2|
|Diameter Ball in Ball Head||30mm|
|Outside Diameter Spherical Head Housing||38mm|
|Length quick change plate||38mm|
|Width Quick Change Plate||40mm|
|Height quick release plate||9mm|
|Weight quick change plate||34g|
|Compatible quick change systems||Arca Swiss|
|Removable with fall arrest||Yes|
|Height of Packaging||100mm|
|Length of Packaging||340mm|
|Packaging Material||Colour Packaging|
|Packaging with Euro Hole||No|
|Weight incl. Packaging||1300g|
|Width of Packaging||100mm|