Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays (**)
Save your email address and stay informed about this article.
- Order number: 16505
- EAN 4250234565059
- Shippingclass: 7
- Very sturdy and high-quality telescopic boom also for heavy loads, with high-quality mounting
- Max. Load capacity: 8 kg, at maximum extension up to 4 kg, extendable from 120 to 220 cm, 2 telescopic segments
- Optimal for hair, effect and backlighting, ideal for directed light from above
- A wide range of possible applications, e.g. on lamp tripods (Ø 22 mm to 35 mm)
- Variable connection system with 5/8 spigot (16 mm spigot with 1/4 and 3/8 inch thread)
- Incl. counterweight (weighting bag with bottle holder), counterweight can be tared up to 6 liters with water filling
Top quality, features and stability even for heavy equipment
In studio operation, boom arms are indispensable. Equipment is attached to them, which is to be used above the scene. With this telescopic boom from Walimex pro you get a professional boom with a simple and reliable handling. It also offers excellent stability when assembling heavy equipment. The enormous maximum load capacity of 8 to 4 kg (depending on the extension length) is achieved by the voluminous tripod segments with diameters of 35 and 32 mm. Optimum stability and fast handling are ensured by two telescopic segments, one of which can be pulled out. This boom can be extended from 120 cm to a length of up to 220 cm. The telescopic arm has a variable fastening system.
The very convenient mounting of your equipment on this telescopic arm offers you an enormous increase in comfort. The professional mounting adapter is easy to remove from its holder. You can attach your equipment using a 5/8 inch spigot (16 mm pin) and 1/4 and 3/8 threads. The Walimex pro Deluxe boom has 3 openings in which the attachment adapter can be attached. Thus your equipment can be placed frontside as well as on the right or left side.
Solid holder with variable angle adjustment
The boom is attached to e.g. lamp stands by means of a very robust and practical clamp. The metal bracket is extremely solid and has two practical and generously designed fixing levers. The holder allows the boom to be connected to stand tubes from 22 to 35 mm in diameter. The tripod tubes are reliably protected from scratches by the integrated plastic inserts. The bracket allows the boom to be adjusted 360 degrees - a simple and very practical solution. Thus your photo and video equipment such as (studio) flash units, (LED) lamps, softboxes, reflectors and much more is held very securely and the light can be precisely aligned. With this boom, almost all light effects can be realized in a flash, no matter if you want to use it close to the ground or if you want to realize directed light from above, for example for hair or effect light.
Small and practical weight bag
The weight bag, which can be suspended from the carabiner hook of the telescopic boom, gives you the opportunity to always keep your boom in balance and adjust the counterweight to the equipment used. The special feature of this solution is the type of weighting: Here we do not work with sand or a simple weight, but with up to six one-litre beverage bottles. These one-litre bottles, which you can get anywhere, are filled with water as required and thus offer the possibility of adjusting the counterweight from a good 1 kg to over 6 kg. For the highest loads, you can of course fill the bottles with sand to create an even heavier counterweight or you can just pack heavier objects in the weight bag, if needed. This very clean and variable solution makes the perfect balancing of the boom arm a breeze.
- Telescopic arm / boom for connecting photo and video equipment
- Can also be used as pole rod for assistants
- Very high load capacity up to 8 kg due to large pipe diameters of 35 and 32 mm
- Extendable from 120 to 220 cm
- Can be mounted on lamp tripods / tubes with a diameter of 22 to 35 mm
- Very solid metal brackets, 360 degree adjustable
- Variable and extremely convenient adapter system, mounting adapter can be easily removed and inserted at the front, right and left
- Sophisticated and very tidy counterweight system
- Studio and system flashes
- LED Lights
- 12138 Walimex pro WT-806 Lamp Tripod, 256cm 6 kg S.W.L.
- 17380 Walimex pro Lamp Tripod AIR, 355cm 8 kg S.W.L.
|Product Type||Gallows tripod, telescope arm, Gallows, Telescopic pull-out|
|Material||Aluminium, synthetic material (locks)|
|Max. Load capacity gallows||8kg|
|Load capacity at max. abstract||4 kg|
|Type gallows extract||Telescopic pull-out|
|Number of gallows segments||2|
|Number of gallows segments extendable||1|
|Telescope Extract max.||220cm|
|Diameter 1st gallows segment||35mm|
|Diameter 2nd gallows segment||32mm|
|Possible connections adapter gallows||1/4 inch, 3/8 inch , 5/8 inch spigot (16 mm cone)|
|Connection system for adapter on the gallows||Variable, Right, Left, Front|
|Connection gallows on the tripod||universal pipe fixture, removable , 22-33 mm|
|counterweight||With 1L bottles equipableg, 1-6 kg bei Wasserbefüllungg, variable weight by filling with sand g|
|Material middle column||Aluminium|
|Weight gallows incl. Bracket||1990g|
|Transportation Bag, Tripod included||No|
|Height of Packaging||129mm|
|Length of Packaging||1299mm|
|Packaging with Euro Hole||No|
|Weight incl. Packaging||2910g|
|Width of Packaging||129mm|